In this post i am going to tell you to Root Karbonn Titanium S5 And Install CWM Recovery. Karbonn has also launched Titatium S5, one of the best Android Smartphone from the Karbonn company. Karbonn Titanium S5 Features are Dual-SIM, 5.0 inches qHD IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 1.2 Ghz Quad-Core Qualcomm, 1 GB RAM, inbuilt 4 GB memory to store the data of all the applications & games, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, etc.
You have tried many of methods for Rooting your Karbonn S5 Titanium, but you have not rooted your Karbonn Titanium S5. I am share Best Solution to Root Karbonn S5 Mobile Phone And install CWM Recovery.
The guide below should help you with the first part – rooting your Karbonn Titanium S5.
Note: If this rooting process doesn’t works for you then you can follow this XDA Thread to Root Karbonn Titanium S5 easily.
Preparations of Root Karbonn Titanium S5:
- Take a backup of your Karbonn Titanium S5.
- Your phone battery should charge 75% minimum.
- Read all steps then do it careful.
- Download | FramaRoot For Karbonn Titanium S5
- Download | CWM Recovery For Karbonn Titanium S5
- Download | Android.zip
Back up important data and stuff before you start playing around here as there are chances you might lose your apps and app-data, and in rare case, files on the internal memory, too.
How to Root Karbonn Titanium S5:
- Download Framaroot application to root Titanium S5.
- After downloading, place the file in your device and install the application.
- Open the installed the application and you’ll see some exploits, select “GANDALF Exploit“.
- Now, application will start rooting your device and it will take only few seconds. As the
- process is completed “restart” your device.
- That’s it! You have successfully rooted your device.
Installing ClockworkMod Recovery On Karbonn Titanium S5:
- Extract Android.zip to a folder on your desktop.
- Copy cwmrecovery.img to the extracted Android folder.
- Power down your device and put it into fastboot mode. To enter fastboot mode, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons until you see a green screen and let them go.
- Connect your device to your PC using a compatible microUSB cable. If there are drivers being installed at this point, let them do so before continuing.
- Right-click on the extracted Android folder and click on Open Command prompt window here.
- Run the following commands
- fastboot devices
- fastboot flash recovery cwmrecovery.img
- Reboot your device.