You can now upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to CM 13 Marshmallow Rom using the CM 13 Marshmallow Rom guide from below. CM 13 Marshmallow Rom For Note 2 firmware is not official by Samsung but is just a custom ROM which can be flashed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP.
CM 13 Marshmallow Rom firmware brings the Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which also includes extra features that cannot be found on the default version of the Marshmallow system. Once you update the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Marshmallow 6.0 your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will run faster and better. Also, the battery of your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be optimized.
- Use this guide only with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 model number I9300 and N7100. Do not try it on the other phones.
- You have to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- During the update operation you will have to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 2. So, perform a backup using Nandroid before doing anything else.
- Also, It is highly recommended to plug in charger your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 if the power left is lower than 50%.
- Download | CM13 Marshmallow Rom For Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Download | Gapps For Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The procedure is technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of manual software installation of Android devices. If the installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the device getting bricked. Tech Aditya cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if devices get bricked.
- As you are here, then its sure that you have rooted your smartphone as well as you have Custom Recovery Installed on your Samsung Note 2 N7100, Therefore directly Download the ROM from the Link Above.
- Copy the Downloaded Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Based CM13 ROM for Note 2 to SD card of your phone and boot Note 2 N7100 into Recovery Mode by pressing Home and Volume Up and Power Key Combination.
- Now most Important Step : Take CWM backup of Current ROM so that you can restore back if you do not like this ROM, and after that Factory Reset and Clear Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now move on to Flash CM13 Note 2 ROM by selecting the Downloaded Zip from SD Card via Recovery.
- Once finished then simply reboot the phone, Notice that : First Boot might take little time, therefore be patient!
- After first BootUp one can then Flash the Minimal Gapps for Android 6.0.1 Marshamallow from link here and therefore install All Google Apps or Selected Google Apps on your CM13 Note 2 N7100.
- This is it! You have successfully Installed CM13 Rom on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.