Hi.. Good News !! My previous artical was only for xperia m c1904 (single sim) users to install Lollipop on their smartphone. But now i am back with CM 12.1 Lollipop for Xperia M Single and Dual sim Users. i tested this rom on my xperia m dual (c2004) model and everything is working fine.
Last year, Sony officially ended the software support for the Sony Xperia M with the final release of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Sony Xperia M owners neither got to taste the chocolate-wafer flavoured KitKat update nor to experience the sweet candy Lollipop firmware.
Here are method how to install Lollipop on Xperia M single And Dual Sim :
Check Also: Marshmallow For Xperia M
- Install CWM Recovery in Your Xperia M
- CM 12.1 – Download
- Gapps – Download
- Patch – Download
- Super Su Zip – Download
- Charge Your Mobile Phone
- Backup all your data
- Android Version: 5.1
- Compatible with: Xperia M Single & Dual Sim (C1904 & C2004)
- ROM type: CM12.1 Lollipop
- Developer: XDA
- Up to 4x performance improvements.
- A battery saver feature which extends device use by up to 90 mins.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- Support for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements
- See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
The procedure is technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of manual software installation of Android devices. If the installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the device getting bricked. Tech Aditya cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if devices get bricked.
- Boot In Recovery
- Wipe Cache
- Flash CM 12.1 zip
- Flash GApps
- Flash the patch to activate dual sim
- Flash SuperSU.zip to root
- Now You Have Lollipop on Xperia M single And Dual Sim
After rebooting you have to wait for atleast 5 mins , after successfully booting u will notice there are no signals on either SIM, but there’s no need to panic because there’s a small step remaining to get the job done.
You need to do is open your system/build.prop using any root explorer (like ES file explorer ) and add these following props :
And Remove these following ones :
Now save it and reboot your phone and wait for it to successfully boot and you will get signals on both sim.
Thank You ! 🙂