Nokia XL Lollipop
Nokia XL comes with 768MB ram and 1 GHz Dual Core Processor. It has 187ppi with 5″ display. Internal storage in Nokia XL is 4GB. Battery backup is almost good with 2000 mah.
First let me tell you that installing any custom ROM on your Nokia XL is not an official process and may brick down your Nokia XL if not done properly and take backup of your current rom. Your Nokia XL warranty will also get void after installing this custom ROM on your Nokia XL so you will be charged for any assistance in future. So install this custom ROM at your own risk On Your Nokia XL.
- Wifi HotSpot Wil Not Work After Installing This Rom On Your Nokia XL.
Check Also : List Of All Available Custom Rom
- Download | Initial Rom For Nokia X/XL
- Download | Camera Patch
- Download | Screen Patch Only For Nokia XL User
- The listed custom ROM is compatible with Nokia X and XL Model only. Do not try it on any other device.
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery installed on your Nokia XL.
- You must have to install the nokia drivers or Nokia pc suite.
- You must fully charge your Nokia XL or at least to 60%, as the process may take a while.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
>Transfer the downloaded zip files to your Nokia Xor Nokia XL Using USB Data Cable.
>Now reboot your phone to Recovery Mode by the turning it off and turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power keys together.
>In Recovery mode make a full backup of your current rom.
>Now come back to the main menu and tap on the wipe option, then confirm to wipe all the data on your phone.
>Once again, come back to main menu and tap on “install”, followed by “choose zip from SD card” then select the ROM zip file and confirm to install that.
>After Installing the rom you must install the patch according to your model.
It may take 10-15 Minutes on first boot so keep calm.