Marshmallow Rom For OnePlus One :
A nightly — for those who are unaware — is essentially a beta custom ROM build that CyanogenMod pushes out to its users. Now you can update Oneplus One to android Marshmallow 6.0 by installing unofficial CM13 for Oneplus One Codename “bacon” A0001. So here i am presenting you a briefly described procedure to install Marshmallow ( android 6.0 ) on your Oneplus One.
- Bootloader Must be Unlocked.
- Custom Recovery Installed.
- Make back up of Current rom.
- Battery charged upto 80%.
The procedure is technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of manual software installation of Android devices. If the installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the device getting bricked. Tech Aditya cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if devices get bricked.
Here is the Complete Procedure to install Marshmallow on Oneplus One.
- Place the Marshmallow 6.0 rom and gapps 6.0 zip file in sd card.
- Reboot to Recovery mode.
- Then locate Marshmallow 6.0 rom & then flash android Marshmallow rom.
- After then install Gapps 6.0 from recovery in it.
- Clear cache.
- Clear Data.
- Reboot your device.
- Done! Enjoy Marshmallow rom in your Oneplus One device.