Finally We have got the Lollipop Custom Rom for Lenovo A6000/Plus. Cyanogenmod 12.1 is now available for this device. I Checked this rom in Lenovo A6000 and it is really fantastic, very smooth, fast, battery backup is almost good and the user interface is outstanding.
Before you upgrade your device, there are some things you need to consider. First is you should back up all of your personal data on your smartphone. You also have to enable the USB Debugging. Last but not least, it is highly recommended to have the Upgrade/Update Lollipop On Lenovo A6000/Plus to 5.0 Lollipop fully charged.
Also Check : Disadvantages Of Lenovo A6000 Plus
Check Also : All Available Custom Rom List
- Root your Lenovo A6000
- Install CWM Recovery
- Install USB Drivers
- CM 12.1 – Download
- Gapps – Download
- Backup all your data
- Android Version: 5.1
- Compatible with: Lenovo A6000/Plus
- ROM type: CM12.1 Lollipop
- Up to 4x performance improvements.
- A battery saver feature which extends device use by up to 90 mins.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- Support for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile
- graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements
- See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
- New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
- Copy the rom.zip, gapps.zip in your SD Card
- Boot into Recovery
- Take an entire backup of your current rom
- Enter recovery mode
- Wipe dalvic cache including “system”
- Flash the rom and then gapps
- Reboot Device
Thank You ! 🙂