IMEI Fix Via Engineering Mode
- First you must have android device to follow this procedure.
- The device must be rooted.
- MTK engineering mode App, you can download it from google playstore.
- Go to MTK Engineer Mode and open mtk engineering mode in the app.
- Go to Connectivity Tab and Select CDS information.
- Select Radio Information.
- After that Select Phone1 (for the first IMEI).
- At the top type a command line which begins “AT(space)+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1″ (Put your first IMEI number instead of IMEI_1)
- Hit send command and you will / may get a confirmation that “sent to mSend”.
- Now go back and select “Phone2″ (for the second IMEI number).
- At the top there is a command line which begins “AT(space)+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2″ (Put your second IMEI number instead of IMEI_2).
- Reboot your phone and check you IMEI number (Dial *#06#). Your phone is fixed 🙂
Having any other errors ? let us know and we will happy to help you. 🙂