Root Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Install Philz Recovery
In order to attain the highest levels of performance, it is important that you root your Xiaomi Redmi 1S. The steps of rooting and installing recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 1S process are not a lot difficult, but you must sure that you have followed all the steps properly.
Please make sure that you take a complete Backup of your personal data that you have on your smartphone. Also ensure that you have at least 50% power left in your smartphone when you initiate the process.
The Process To root and recovery:
- Place Update.zip it in the Internal storage of Xiaomi Redmi 1s
- Place Supersu.zip in the External storage of Xiaomi Redmi 1s
- Goto Updater app in your Xiaomi Redmi 1s
- Click On Option and Now Click On Reboot to Recovery Option
- In recovery menu tap your language
- Now select the update.zip and apply update to system
- After the boot completes go to the updater app again and reboot to recovery.
- Now have Philz recovery loaded within no time
- Now navigate and select install zip from external memory and select supersu.zip and install.
- After flashing completes -> reboot system -> say yes for fixing recovery.
- Done You have rooted and installed philz recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S.