HTC Desire 820G Review
The handset is a trimmed down low cost version of HTC Desire 816 but retains several key features of its predecessor. 13 MP Rear camera and 5.5 inch Screen the HTC comes up with attractive premium Design body having plastic across its all dimension but edges curve slightly to make it comfortable in hands, back of the device is glossy makes it susceptible to scratches.
A MediaTek SoC — MT6582 — powers the HTC Desire 820G. The chip features a octa-core, ARM Cortex-A7 based CPU with a maximum clock speed of 1.7GHz, as well as Mali 400 graphics. HTC Desire 816G Has 16GB Of Internal Storage.
The device comes with 1GB of RAM (the Desire 816 has 1.5GB) therefore multi-tasking could be an issue if you’re really pushing it. Stick to the basics and the device will sail through.
The Desire 820G dual SIM is said to be a cheaper version of the Desire 820 and comes with the same 5.5-inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution.
Advantages of HTC Desire 816G:
- HTC Desire 820G Dual SIM comes with latest Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat).
- HTC offers 5.5 inch Capacitive display and Multiple touch with HTC Sense UI v6.
- It is powered by octa-core 1.7 GHz processor and loaded with Mediatek chipset and it
- incorporated with 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage with Micro SD card support upto 32GB.
- It has good camera features, 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera and many other
- additional features like Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection,
- simultaneous HD video and image recording, HDR.
- Supports almost all Connectivity like bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G ,Bluetooth and USB.
- Design looks stylish.
- Supports dual Sim with dual stand by.
- Battery back up is very good which lasts for very long time.
Disadvantages Of HTC Desire 816G:
- RAM only supports 1GB
- Density of ~ 267 ppi pixel screen density
- Power adder has a type of Non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery capacity
- Price High