Hi. So here i am with we can say good news to those people who installed cm 12 in there lenovo A6000 plus. As we know cm 12 or Cyanogenmod 12 is the most searched custom rom on the web for lenovo A6000 plus ( custom lollipop upgrade for the smartphone from 4.4 kitkat ). Many People Installed Cyanogenmod 12 rom on their Lenovo A6000/Plus But Their Camera and Sim Is Not Working. CM12 Rom Is really fantastic, very smooth, fast, battery backup is almost good and the user interface is outstanding, but these bugs makes a quite bad impression to the users.
From XDA Devolopers I have got A Solution To Fix the Sim Error In Lenovo A6000/Plus accommodated with Cyanogenmod 12, With Easy Steps. so here is the solution , Before you upgrade your device, there are some things you must need to consider. First is you should back up all of your personal data on your smartphone ( i suggest to make a recovery of the original rom first ). You also have to enable the USB Debugging Please.
- Root your device
- Install twrp recovery with adb
- Now go to backup section and backup fsg, efs and modem
- Now flash CM 12.1 lollipop (Install CM 12.1 Here )
- Restore those file
- Up to 4x performance improvements.
- A battery saver feature which extends device use by up to 90 mins.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- Support for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile
- graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements
- See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
- New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
Thank You 🙂