Hello… Finally We have got the Lollipop 5.1.1 Custom Rom for your Micromax YU Yureka. Cyanogenmod 12.1 is now available for Micromax YU Yureka. Cyanogenmod developers developed this rom with name tomato. I installed this lollipop rom in YU Yureka and it is really fantastic, very smooth, fast, battery backup is almost good and the user interface is outstanding. You can download this rom from the official website of Cyanogenmod or you can download using my link listed below.
Before you upgrade your Yureka to lollipop, there are some things you need to consider. First is you should back up all of your personal data on your Mircromax YU Yureka. You also have to enable the USB Debugging. Last but not least, it is highly recommended to have the Mircromax YU Yureka fully charged to flash this Lollipop Custom Rom.
If All done !! We Should Install Now.
Check Also : Custom Rom List For Micromax Yu Yureka
- Unlocked BootLoader
- Root your Micromax YU Yureka
- Install CWM Recovery
- CM 12.1 – Download
- Gapps – Download
- Backup all your data
- Android Version: 5.1.1
- Compatible with: Micromax YU Yureka
- ROM type: CM12.1 Lollipop Mircromax YU Yureka
- Developers: XDA
- Upgraded Performance
- Battery Backup is Improved
- Faster Experience
- UI is really awesome
- Ram is almost free
- graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
The procedure is technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of manual software installation of Android devices. If the installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the device getting bricked. Tech Aditya cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if devices get bricked.
- Copy the rom.zip, gapps.zip in your SD Card
- Boot into Recovery
- Take an entire backup of your current rom
- Enter recovery mode
- Wipe dalvic cache and factory reset
- Flash the rom and then gapps
- Reboot Device
It May Take Some Time On First Reboot. So please wait untill your phone start.
Thank You 🙂